Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

I just wanted to write a quick post and wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all get to spend it with friends and family, and recognize everything you have to be thankful for. Life gets rough, and sometimes it's hard to find those things that you should truly be thankful for. Remember that someone always has it worse than you--no matter how hard you think your life is.

This year, more than ever, I am thankful.

Thankful for my family.
Thankful for my friends.
Thankful for the little baby boy or girl I've been growing for the last 8 months.
Thankful for the health of myself, my family, and my friends.
Thankful for a good, secure job.
Thankful for my home.
Thankful for every single thing I have in my life.

Last year at this time, we had just suffered a loss. I didn't feel thankful for anything except my supportive family and friends. This year, I have a squirmy baby in my belly who will be ready to greet the world in a matter of weeks. Next year at this time, we will have a son or a daughter to celebrate with--and even more to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment